“I. SUBJECT MATTER
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations
between PETKO ANGELOV BG Ltd., hereinafter referred to as PROVIDER, and
the users, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the
Information Society Service, hereinafter referred to as the SERVICE, provided by the Provider.
II. PROVIDER’S DETAILS
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the
Customers Protection Act:
1. Name of Provider: PETKO ANGELOV BG EOOD (Ltd.)
2. Seat and registered address: Bulgaria, county of Plovdiv, municipality of Plovdiv, city of Plovdiv, postal code 4004
3. Business address: Bulgaria, county of Plovdiv, municipality of Rodopi, village of Branipole, Chiirire area
4. Correspondence details: Bulgaria, county of Plovdiv, municipality of Rodopi, village of Branipole, Chiirire area
5. Supervisory Bodies:
(1) Personal Data Protection Commission
Address: city of Sofia, 15, Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str.,
phone: (02) 940 20 46
Fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Commission of Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 city of Sofia, 4А, Slaveykov sq., fl.3, 4 and 6,
phone: 02 / 980 25 24
Fax: 02 / 988 42 18
Hot line: 0700 111 22
6. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act, No.
BG : 160074586
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SERVICE
Art. 3. The service provided by the Provider to the User is
an Information Society Service within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
The main features of the Service are as follows:
Informative website that aims at introducing the company PETKO ANGELOV BG Ltd. and its services to the users; the website contains contact details and other general information.
Art. 4. The Provider provides and the Users use the Service in compliance with the
parameters published on the Website of the Internet Provider.
IV. SERVICE PRICE
Art. 5. (1) The Provider shall provide the informative services to the user, free of charge, on the website ‘petkoangelov.bg’ .
V. PROVISION OF THE SERVICE AND TECHNICAL STEPS FOR
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 7 (1) These General Terms and Conditions apply both to services that
require registration and for services that do not require any registration
(2) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide correct and
up-to-date information. In case of change, the user undertakes to promptly update the information provided in
the relevant registration.
(3) If the user uses a third-party web profile or social network account for registration,
a party to the contract is the person/entity who is
the holder of the social network or other account
used for registration. In this case, the Provider shall have the right of access to the data necessary to
identify the user in the relevant social or other network.
Art. 8. (1) Users primarily use the interface on the Provider’s website to
make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with the Provider.
(2) The contract is concluded in Bulgarian language.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User shall constitute the general
terms and conditions available at https://petkoangelov.bg/terms, together with any amendments thereto.
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider shall be the User of the Service according to the data/information
provided upon registration and containing in the User’s personal profile. For
the avoidance of doubt, these shall be the data/information used to create an account with the Provider.
(5) In the interface of its website the Provider shall include technical
means of identifying and correcting errors when entering information,
prior to the statement of conclusion of the contract to be made.
(6) This contract shall be deemed concluded from the moment the
User has registered with the Provider. In the event that the Service is claimed for use after
the completion of registration, the contract concerning its use shall be deemed concluded from
the moment it is requested by the User through the Provider’s interface.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for the use of the
Service, the Provider shall explicitly notify the User in an appropriate manner by
(8) In the event the Service is used without registration by the Users,
the contract regarding its use shall be deemed concluded from the moment of its first use by the
User. In this case, these terms and conditions shall be effective from the moment of the
first use of the service by the User until the moment it is not
(9) The contract and confirmation of receipt of the contract
shall be deemed received when their addressees have access to them.
Art. 9. (1) The User is entitled to use the Service in good faith and for its
(2) When using the Service, the User shall not use software,
scripts, programming languages, or any other technology that could create
difficulties for the other users.
(3) The user undertakes not to use the Service in contravention of the applicable
Art. 10. The User provides the equipment for access to the Service and its
Art. 11. (1) In order to improve the quality of the Service, perform prevention,
repair and other related activities, the Provider may
temporarily restrict or suspend the provision of the Service.
(2) In the cases under para. 1, the Supplier is obliged to restore the
delivery of the service in due time after the circumstance which gave rise to the
suspension has ceased.
Art. 12. (1) The Provider takes measures to protect the User’s personal data
in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For security reasons concerning the User’s personal data, the Provider will
only send the data to an e-mail address that has been specified by the Users at the time
https://petkoangelov.bg/gdpr. The User agrees with the Provider’s
(4) The Recipient agrees that the Provider is entitled to process their personal data
Art. 13. (1) At any time before, during, or after the provision of the Service,
the Provider is entitled to require from the User to legitimize themselves and to certify the
authenticity of each of the circumstances and
personal data announced during the registration.
VI. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 14. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be modified by the Provider, for which
the latter shall appropriately notify all registered Users of the
(2) The Provider and the User agree that any addition and amendment of these
General Terms and Conditions shall have effect on the user providing that there is
an explicit notification by the Provider and if the User does not state in the given 14 days that they
(3) The User agrees that all statements made by the Provider in connection with the
amendment of these general terms and conditions will be sent to the e-mail
address indicated by the user at registration for use of the service.
The User agrees that the e-mails sent in accordance with
this article need not to bear an electronic signature in order to
affect the User.
(4) Users who use the Service without registration shall accept the new
terms and conditions from the moment of use after their change, without explicit notice
of the change.
Art. 15. The Service Provision Contract is terminated:
• upon termination and declaration in liquidation or bankruptcy of
one of the parties to the contract;
• by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
• unilaterally, with notice by either party in case of non-fulfillment of the obligations
of the other party;
• in the objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to perform
• in the event of seizure or sealing of equipment by public authorities;
• in the cases under art. 9, para. 3 of these General Terms and Conditions;
Art. 16. The Provider is entitled, at its sole discretion, without giving notice,
to unilaterally terminate the contract if it finds that the services provided are
used in violation of these General Terms and Conditions, the legislation in the Republic of
Bulgaria or the generally accepted moral principles.
VIII. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 17. Any invalidity of any provision of these Terms and conditions
shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions in the Contract.
Art. 18. To any matter not provided for in this Contract and related to its implementation and interpretation
the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 19. Any disputes between the parties to this contract shall be resolved by the
competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
Art. 20. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for all users of petkoangelov.bg on December 30th, 2022”
“I. SUBJECT MATTER